At Catering by Scott, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of visitors to our website and the customers we conduct business with. In particular, we want you to know that Catering by Scott is not in the business of selling, renting, or trading email list nor any other personal data with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes or any other reasons. Catering by Scott only collects personal data points that are deemed necessary for the operations of our core business. The data that is collected is only used for purposes described in this policy. We at Catering by Scott have drafted the following policy to notify you as to what information we will collect and how that data will be used to better your shopping experience. We may make changes to this policy from time to time, all of which will be noted on this page. It will be up to you to review the content on this page as often as you wish, and we invite you to do so on a regular basis. By using this site, you agree to this policy and the terms stipulated therein. We verify that this is the complete policy and that this is the most recently updated version. The information contained here supersedes any collected from an earlier version of this page.
Catering by Scott has the right to store, catalog and utilize the following information:
- Data concerning your usage of our site, including your IP address, location, type of computer, the source of referral, the length of your visit and the pages you viewed.
- Information concerning transactions you carried out on our site, including your shipping address, purchasing history and credit card number. Credit card information will be encrypted at the time of purchase.
- Any personal data you provided when you registered on our site or opted in through one of our forms to connect with Catering by Scott, subscribe to receive email communications or downloaded one of our resources.
- Any personal data you provided when you subscribed to any services offered by our site, including newsletters or email notifications.
- Any other information which you chose to send us for whatever reason.
This data is collected to improve your experience on our site, to make visiting our website and interacting with Catering by Scott more convenient, to better market relevant content, to gauge which products and services are most beneficial to our site visitors and clients, and through use of email remarketing and web retargeting with proper consent. Please let us know if any of the personal information we’ve collected about you in the past needs to be updated.
- To administer our site
- To improve your experience on the site by using analytic data to make appropriate changes.
- To learn which products/services most interest you so that we can make your website experience more relevant.
- To make the website easier and more convenient to use by personalizing the site based upon your history on it, including whatever preferences you’ve specified.
- To allow you to use the services available on the site with ease.
- To send you communications about news, promotions or events related to Catering by Scott (though you are free to opt-out of these communications at any time).
- To send you any email notifications you requested from us.
- To provide analytical information to third parties.
- To track activity by and engagements through use of third-party software to provide site visitors with relevant content and the optimal site visitor experience.
- To verify or dispute any claims or complaints made by or about you concerning your experience on our site.
- To more accurately answer any questions you might have about your relationship to our site or service.
- To prevent fraud and improve overall security.
- To verify your compliance with our terms and conditions.
We will use the personal information you have submitted to us in accordance with your specific privacy settings. These settings can be altered to your discretion. Information we collect from third parties From time to time, we may receive Personal Information about you from third party sources including partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities and publicly available sources such as social media websites. Information About Children The Websites are not intended for or targeted at children under 16, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 16. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 16, please contact us here, so that we may delete the information.
Security of Your Information
We will take reasonable action to attempt to prevent your data from being lost, misused or altered. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent to us online. When you submit data to Catering by Scott or any online service, you do so with the knowledge that there is an inherent danger in sending information over the internet. You are wholly responsible for keeping your password and login details confidential. Should you divulge this data, Catering by Scott cannot be held responsible for the outcome. In the event of a data breach at Catering by Scott that puts any of your personal data at risk, you will be notified via email within 48 hours from the time the data breach is known.
Your Legally Held Rights
242 Toledo St. | Dundee, MI 48131